- February 3, 2020
An eyelash curler is one of the most essential tools in the world of makeup and cosmetics. The fascination with elongated curled eyelashes has been there for a long time- being attributed as one of the aspects of beauty. A good eyelash curler can set a world of difference in the right hands. Applying mascara without curling the lashes is considered equivalent to a cardinal sin by professional makeup artists. Whether the lashes be thick and voluminous or long and sticking out- a good curl is necessary to really bring out the femme-fatale look. There are several numbers of eyelash curlers available in online sites like Amazon and Flipkart with the price range differing in an equally varied fashion.
Eyelash Curler Price
The cost of a good Eyelash curler can begin from something as low as $2.03. There are several brands and manufacturers from different corners around the world with the best-rated ones retailing as high as 34$. There are various price differences based on the quality of the trimmer. Heated ones- which may sound dangerous (but are relatively safe) are available too. It is recommended not to be extremely budget-conscious and make the purchase based on just the Eyelash Curler Price and compatibility.
Eyelash Curler How To Use
In this article, we shall be learning about the steps and procedures usually associated with curling the eyelashes. Here are a few tips and suggestions to keep you going:
- i) Observation of good clean hygiene is critical.
- ii) Twist your neck to pull back your head a bit.
iii) Adjust and place the lashes on the contours of the curler device. Position it as close to the eye as possible without pinching the eyelids.
- iv) Press the curler, hold firmly for a few seconds, and that’s it- you are done.
Common Application Mistakes
If used correctly, eyelash curlers can be used regularly with no damage to the eye or its lashes. The problem arises when people misapply eye-curlers- which leads to damage to the eyelashes. Here are some of the common mistakes people can make while applying eyelash curlers:
- Use Curlers before Mascara: It is foolish to use curlers after applying mascara. It doe not only make the curler sticky and messy but also makes the lash-hair stiff and rigid- making it hard to curl as desired. It is always suggested to have the clean eyelashes(cleanse off the previous day’s mascara too) curled before applying mascara-else risk the lashes sticking to the curler- potentially tearing them.
- Clamp Down Gently: Clamping down the curler way too hard does not make your lashes curl better- rather they may tend to bend at an undesirable 90 degrees or n breakage in the lashes. The accurate way is rather holding the clamp as close to the eyelid as possible- without touching the skin and gently pressing down for a few seconds and then repeating the same at the middle length of the eyelashes. This leads to a better and gradual curl.
- Clean your Curlers regularly: It is wise to clean the curlers once a week(or accordingly) with a soft cotton pad and rubbing alcohol to remove the gunk and dirt that gets accumulated in your eye-curlers. Even if you are using them correctly, i.e. using mascara afterwards (or none at all), dirt and gunk still get accumulated- making rendering them less effective than before. After the cleanup, the eye curler should be dried.